Three Issue Subscription : Laine Issue Ten, Eleven and Twelve
hand make create
We have 0 in stock.
Regular price$ 130.00 Sale
*** THIS IS A SUBSCRIPTION FOR ISSUES 10,11 and 12 of LAINE MAGAZINE. ALL ISSUES WILL BE RECEIVED ON OR AFTER RELEASE DATES***
BELOW IS INFORMATION ABOUT ISSUE 10
Our Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Our first issue was published four years ago. To celebrate this journey, we decided to make a few changes to the layout, just to freshen things up. Issue 10 will also be the first one available in two language versions: in English and in Finnish, our mother tongue.
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)