*** THIS IS A PRE ORDER ITEM ONLY WITH A RELEASE DATE OF DECCEMBER 11 2020***
Our Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Our first issue was published four years ago. To celebrate this journey, we decided to make a few changes to the layout, just to freshen things up. Issue 10 will also be the first one available in two language versions: in English and in Finnish, our mother tongue.
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)